There is so much to think about when planning your wedding. The made-for-me dress. The handpicked flowers. The oh-so-perfect venue. The delicious food. But once the fun and merriment is over and you’re back from your exotic honeymoon you are only left with two things – memories, and photographs. This is why I believe your photos are one of the most important features of your wedding day.
My work begins as soon as we meet for the first time, and it revolves only around you. It’s important to me that I capture the authenticity of your day; I want you to be able to look back in countless years and remember all the moments as clearly as though you’re back there again, exchanging vows and beginning your lives together.
I like to keep things simple so I only offer a single package which includes full coverage for the whole of your special day. We start with a consultation meeting or Skype call to really get to know each other. I then want to capture the complete story of your day, so will be there from morning preparations right through until the evening, when the dance floor is full. I then work a little magic to produce beautifully edited professional photographs that you can treasure for a life time. You can expect around 400-600 images stored on a USB stick, along with full print release. I will also give you password access to your own personal gallery, so that you can share your amazing images with family and friends.
• Me all day for the duration of your wedding day.
• Pre-wedding consultation to get to know each other and your requirements.
• Fully edited images (500+) supplied in digital format with full print release.
• Secure online gallery with all your images to share with your friends and family.
• My special usb presentation box with all the images on a USB stick with 50 6x4 prints.
ALL FOR JUST
* Albums and a second photographer for capturing groom preparations are available as extras.
A 25% booking fee is to be made on confirmation of booking.
Outstanding payment to be made up to 2 weeks prior to the wedding.